Sometimes, all you need to get pumped up for a workout is a few good jams! And if you’re anything like us, the first 10 minutes of your workout is spent searching through Spotify playlists to follow trying to find the perfect one. Check out this post before your next workout, because we think it could come in handy… here are six of the best Spotify playlists for working out.
- Throwback Workout: All the throwback hip hop and R&B jams that you know every word to
- The Rock Workout: The best rock mashup of AC/DC, Guns N’ Roses, Red Hot Chili Peppers, and more
- Electronic Bliss: All of your go-to EDM tracks
- Dance Workout: This group of hip hop tracks makes up Spotify’s top performing workout playlist
- Cardio: The best cardio workout playlist, hands down
- Power Workout: Intense rap and hip hop workout mix ideal for weightlifting
While some of these Spotify playlists to follow top the music streamer’s workout trends, we tried to include genres for everyone! And we have something for those who like to make their own playlists for working out too: Drake, Eminem, Kanye West, Rihanna, and Calvin Harris are the artists most commonly included on workout playlists. If you’re listening to one of them, we bet you’ll get hyped up for your workout!
Before we go, you know we have to throw in some wax and skin care expertise… exercise is hugely beneficial to the skin, heart, lungs, and more. In reality, the list goes on and on! However, as a waxing professional, it’s imperative that you discuss exercise with your clients after a wax. Newcomers may think they can workout directly after a session, which can lead to infection and buildup of bacteria. Recommend that clients wait at least 24 hours before exercising, and apply a soothing post wax cream for a quick recovery.